- My family member has come out to me as an LGBTQIA person. What do I need to know now?
- Visit this page http://orinam.net/resources-for/friends-and-family/
- Or http://www.deepakkashyap.com/pinkbooklet/
- For School going children: http://genderdiversityandschools.in
- I have recently discovered that my spouse has been watching same-sex porn/ meeting people of their own gender, and maybe queer. How can I get support ?
- This group as a support space is inclusive of spouses of anybody who may be queer. Please reach out to us. Discovering your spouse may be queer can be quite distressing. We can help you meet a counsellor, for yourself and as a couple. We keep an open-minded space and will help you figure out how you wish to act on this
- In-person counselling and support groups can also be made available. Wirte to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are worried about our LGBT friend or family member due to recent SC judgment. Where can we know more about this law and current status?
- You can visit the following link. All the info about Sec.377 is updated here.
- Do you have any meetings where I can meet families of other LGBTIA members?
- Goodasyou conducts meetings every November (before Pride March) for parents and families of LGBTIA members. Look for the announcement in this group for the next meeting time and venue.
- We are happy to host more support groups. Please contact us and we can help organize more.
- I am a parent of an LGBTIA+ child. I want to talk one-on-one with another parent who is experienced in handling these issues?
- Write to us an email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to connecting to other parents of your comfortable language.
- Is there any international support group/organization for Parents/Families of LGBT?
- Yes, www.pflag.org has many chapters across USA and the following link has resourses for other countries
- Can we get more information about LGBTQIA+ in Indian languages?
- We know only a few un-organized sites/blogs listed below. If you know something, Please do let us know, we would list it here.
- Tamil: http://orinam.net/ta/
- Kannada: http://kannadarainbow.blogspot.com/
- Telugu: http://telugurainbow.blogspot.com/
- To know more about transgender individuals, Please watch this youtube channel by Transvision in Telugu/Kannada/Urdu:
- Any personal stories of LGBT members that we can read/listen/watch ?
- SatyamevJayate Episode and other videos lists down numerous videos of stories of LGBT members:
- The following links refer to many blogs/personal stories of Indian LGBTQIA+ members.